Advertising with Social Media – For Social Enterprise Businesses
This event is specifically aimed at Social Enterprises businesses or those looking to start a Social Enterprise.
Want to quickly build a relevant fan base or an active email list? Want to generate sales straight away? You should consider using paid social media advertising to help supplement your organic activities, in order to achieve your business objectives.
Social media advertising is becoming increasingly popular with businesses and recent research shows that this trend is set to continue, as paid social media is being seen as an essential part of a coordinated social media strategy.If you don’t understand how advertising works across the main social media channels you could end up wasting a lot of money. The aim of this workshop is to give you a basic understanding of how advertising works on social media.
At the workshop you will:
- Learn how social media advertising is different to traditional advertising
- Understand the strategy behind successful social advertising
- Learn how to build your ideal audience on the big three networks
- Learn how to use social advertising to show more of your content
- Learn how to target people who have visited your website
- Learn how to build your email list
- Learn how to attract your ideal customers
- Understand the different payment options and how to maximise your budget.